This project is developed using Borland C++ and it had following general features,
- Sudoku Game Panel with multiple user profiles
- Support custom board styles
- Auto-play options for all the predefine and user specified puzzles
- Minimize to tray option
- Three game play levels (as easy, intermediate and hard)
- Easy to add any number of custom puzzles
Latest version of Mini Sudoku is available to download at minisudoku.sourceforge.net and at Mini Sudoku Ohloh project page.
To modify this project user need to use Borland C++Builder 6, NSIS (Nullsoft Scriptable Installer) and Adobe Photoshop (or any other image editor which is capable to modify Photoshop psd files).